June 27, 2020
Whether you’re in the process of building a new deck, porch, patio or railing for your home, you’ll eventually find yourself making the decision between natural wood construction or vinyl. As more and more homeowner have discovered over the past decade, wood is indeed a popular option that imparts a natural appearance, but that beauty doesn’t come without its fair share of considerations. Wood needs a lot of TLC including staining, water protection, sanding and others. Vinyl, on the other hand, is incredibly low maintenance, never splinters, looks amazing and is surprisingly affordable.
Before you automatically rush into a wood deck, fence or patio, we hope you’ll take a moment to consider the many advantages that vinyl and PVC composite materials offer. The Vinyl Outlet has installed over 20,000 custom applications in the Buffalo and Western NY region, and would love the opportunity to show you why so many trust our services
- Vinyl composite doesn’t warp, fade, buckle or splinter the way wood does
- A higher level of customization options for those seeking a distinctive look
- Highly durable PVC materials perfect for decks, fences, railing and patios
- Requires much less maintenance, repair and staining compared to wood
- Manufactured to maintain both good looks and structural integrity longer
- An affordable way to increase your property’s beauty, value and curb appeal
The list above only scratches the surface when it comes to the advantages of choosing vinyl for your new fence or deck. To learn more about why it’s become the material of choice for other smart homeowners in Buffalo and throughout Western NY, start a free quote, or schedule a consultation online or at your location, get in touch with The Vinyl Outlet and we’ll be happy to help as best we can.
You can reach The Vinyl Outlet location closest to you by calling any of the contact numbers below, or write to us for more information by filling out the quick contact form on our website.
The Vinyl Outlet – Cheektowaga, NY
The Vinyl Outlet – Williamsville, NY