Vinyl Fence Installation
Building a fence protects your home and opens your space for more activity. Fences keep your backyard private for parties around the grill or pool. However, many homeowners end up spending extra time and money to maintain their fences every year. From fallen sections or discolored posts, all the effort to paint and stain takes time away from enjoying being at home. Whether your old fence needs repairs or you don't want to keep working on your fence in the summer, a new vinyl fence is what you need. At The Vinyl Outlet, we've fixed and replaced all types of fences, giving our customers the freedom to enjoy the comforts of home once again.
We Install The Strongest Vinyl Fences
Anything that absorbs the sun's ultraviolet rays for too long will wear out to some degree. Typically, vinyl products contain anywhere from 3% to 10% Titanium Dioxide (TiO2), to combat the effect of UV rays, but the lower the amount, the less your product is protected.
As a result, vinyl siding, windows or fences may feel chalky and start to yellow in color. However, we only install vinyl fences that have the highest level of TiO2 (12%) on the market, giving our customers fencing that lasts longer than any other.
The Benefits Of Using Vinyl
- Resists Fading: No more painting, sanding or staining to maintain the beauty of your fencing.
- Water Resistant: Vinyl fencing does not warp, crack, rot or suffer from mildew/mold growth.
- Easy To Clean: With just soap and water, these fences look clean with little effort.
- Safe For Children & Pets: Vinyl does not splinter, peel or split into sharp edges.
- Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty: Choose vinyl fencing protected by an extensive manufacturer's warranty.
Request A Free Estimate Today
If you have any questions about installing a new vinyl fence please contact us today! Our specialists will answer anything you have questions about and help you get started with a free estimate.