It’s easier to enjoy warm summer days when you have a deck in your backyard. Perfect for evening cookouts and hosting larger parties at your home, a deck is an appealing addition for any home. The extra space in a backyard creates opportunities for memorable gatherings and quiet evenings outside. If you are interested in building a new deck or updating an old one, our team is ready to design and install a solution for your home. Learn more about our deck materials below!
Why Should You Choose A Vinyl Deck?
For over 25 years, our professional teams have installed vinyl decks for customers across Western New York. We have chosen to use the strongest vinyl materials for our decks, creating lasting beauty that requires minimal maintenance every year. Additionally, we offer a variety of colors and features that accompany your deck, customizing each project to your liking. If you are not familiar with vinyl deck material, you can learn more about the products we put our confidence in below.
The Benefits Of Using Vinyl
- Resists Fading: Looks beautiful every season without sanding, painting, and staining.
- Water Resistant: Vinyl decks do not absorb moisture, preventing warping, cracking and mold/mildew growth.
- Easy To Clean: You won't need to power-wash a vinyl deck, you just need mild soap and water.
- Slip Resistant: The embossed wood grain exterior features an anti-skid surface, wet or dry.
- Splinter-Free: Vinyl material will not splinter, flake or peel, making it safer for your family and guests to enjoy.
Request A Free Estimate Today
If you have any questions about building a vinyl deck, please contact us today! Our specialists will answer anything you have questions about and help you get started with a free estimate.
Before and After a Vinyl Deck Renovation