Of all the types of fences, the picket fence remains one of the most popular. Picket fences put a finishing touch around a well-kept home and are iconic styles across America. Whether you have an old fence to replace or don't have fencing around your home right now, choosing a picket fence adds beauty to your home from the front to the back. At The Vinyl Outlet, we offer a number of different styles and colors for our vinyl picket fences. Learn more about our options below!
We Install The Strongest Vinyl Fences
Anything that absorbs the sun's ultraviolet rays for too long will wear out to some degree. Typically, vinyl products contain anywhere from 3% to 10% Titanium Dioxide (TiO2), to combat the effect of UV rays, but the lower the amount, the less your product is protected.
As a result, vinyl siding, windows or fences may feel chalky and start to yellow in color. However, we only install vinyl fences that have the highest level of TiO2 (12%) on the market, giving our customers fencing that lasts longer than any other.
The Benefits Of Using Vinyl
- Resists Fading: No more painting, sanding or staining to maintain the beauty of your fencing.
- Water Resistant: Vinyl fencing does not warp, crack, rot or suffer from mildew/mold growth.
- Easy To Clean: With just soap and water, these fences look clean with little effort.
- Safe For Children & Pets: Vinyl does not splinter, peel or split into sharp edges.
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty: Choose vinyl fencing protected by an extensive manufacturer's warranty.
Request A Free Estimate Today
If you would like to install a picket fence with The Vinyl Outlet, please contact us today! Our specialists will provide more information about materials, style options and estimates on project costs.