Vinyl Privacy Fence Installation
Out of all the gathering places around your home, the backyard has the most potential. Adding new features to your backyard is significantly less disruptive to everyday life than a heavy remodel of other living spaces. Whether you decide to add a deck, garden, or pool, you'll probably want to provide a level of privacy around your yard. From keeping your family and pets safe to reducing noise levels outside, privacy fences make spending time outside more enjoyable. With a variety of styles and color options, privacy fences also offer beauty, boosting your home's value in return. Learn more about the vinyl privacy fences we offer below!
We Install The Strongest Vinyl Fences
Anything that absorbs the sun's ultraviolet rays for too long will wear out to some degree. Typically, vinyl products contain anywhere from 3% to 10% Titanium Dioxide (TiO2), to combat the effect of UV rays, but the lower the amount, the less your product is protected.
As a result, vinyl siding, windows or fences may feel chalky and start to yellow in color. However, we only install vinyl fences that have the highest level of TiO2 (12%) on the market, giving our customers fencing that lasts longer than any other.
The Benefits Of Using Vinyl
- Resists Fading: No more painting, sanding or staining to maintain the beauty of your fencing.
- Water Resistant: Vinyl fencing does not warp, crack, rot or suffer from mildew/mold growth.
- Easy To Clean: With just soap and water, these fences look clean with little effort.
- Safe For Children & Pets: Vinyl does not splinter, peel or split into sharp edges.
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty: Choose vinyl fencing protected by an extensive manufacturer's warranty.
Request A Free Estimate Today
If you have any questions about installing a vinyl privacy fence, please contact The Vinyl Outlet today! Our specialists will provide more information about materials, style options and estimates on project costs.