July 17, 2020
Whether you’re new to the WNY area and looking to have a fence installed on your property, or a longtime resident who’s ready to replace an old, damaged or outdated fence, choosing the right design and material during the early planning stage is a move that can benefit you for many years to come. This can involve choosing between traditional wood and vinyl fences, in addition to picking the fence style best suited for your property, privacy and peace of mind. As one of the leading installers of vinyl fences in Buffalo NY, The Vinyl Outlet is here to help you choose a fence that’s perfect for your family and lifestyle.
We’re the first to admit that wood certainly has a rustic charm to it. But that doesn’t come with the need for regular upkeep, cleaning, staining and other ongoing maintenance requirements. Here are just a few of the reasons why so many homeowners are choosing vinyl over wood when it comes to their new fence.
- Vinyl fences impart the look of natural wood without the high cost and care
- Can be custom configured to perfectly accommodate your specific property
- Constructed from highly-durable PVC materials for superior looks and durability
- Unlike wood fences, vinyl won’t warp, fade or buckle under environmental stress
- Vinyl fence materials require far less maintenance and upkeep than wood
- Offers the freedom to paint or accessorize with a countless accents and options
Many have become a bit hardwired to automatically choose wood when it comes new fence installations, but these are different times and the science behind today’s vinyl is impressive, to say the very least. If you’re in the process of choosing a new fence for your home or residential property and interested in learning why vinyl has become the go-to for looks, longevity and low-maintenance reliability, get in touch with The Vinyl Outlet today. We’ll be happy to answer your questions or schedule a time to discuss your needs, online or in person.